When women want to entrap men in false cases of dowry, molestation, rape, domestic violence, etc. all they do is narrate a fabricated story and shed some tears. The actress shows you exactly how it’s done, and her hysterical laugh at the end is icing on the cake.
Uber driver who was abused and harassed last week, who could have been falsely accused of rape or molestation but was saved due to a camera in his cab warns other drivers to install cameras in their cabs, and tells us how innocent drivers in the past have been falsely accused and banned from driving for life, or put in jail.
We all know women don’t understand logic, don’t listen, and look for sympathy rather than a solution.
Most amusing video you will watch today!
Text taken from Satyagrah For Men’s Facebook Page:
Save Family Foundation (SFF – Registered NGO), part of Save Indian Family (SIF), the Men’s Rights Movement of India, invites all Men, Families, Friends for yet another Peaceful Protest against the Draconian Law, IPC 498A and to Push our demand to establish National Commission for Men on 29th April, 9AM at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi.
It was 1983, when a draconian provision of Law, IPC 498A was enacted and today it has become the biggest reason of just not fake litigation but also huge pendency of cases in the Indian courts. IPC 498A, this is already termed as ‘Legal Terrorism’ by the Hon’ble Supreme Court has been the biggest reason for ever increasing Male Suicide in India. Male Suicide in India has given India the most defamatory status of being the Suicide Capital of the World. 1 male commits suicide in India every 5.7 minutes. IPC 498A hasnt just stopped there, it is also the sole reason of arrest of over 2 Lakh Indians every year. And with such harsh and detrimental effects, IPC 498A is definitely the most family breaking and draconian provision till date. With more than 87% of cases to be found false, is it fair to keep Indian Men and families threatened by such a law? We demand immediate scrapping of IPC 498A.
Problems and Pain of Men, in India, goes most unheard. India as a country has Government bodies, Ministries, Departments, Commissions for Women, for Animals, for Trees but 50% of the Indian Population (i.e. Men) dont find any say through any government body. Men, who are the biggest contributors to the Nation not just from their taxes, but also as the builders of the society and modern world, have always been on the receiving end of the society. Currently there is no research on Men and their issues. There is no data collection on Crime Against Men.
There is no body which caters to Violence Against Men. And all this will continue to remain absent till there is a Government will to be Gender Neutral and to be not partial against men. It is dire need of the time for establishing ‘National Commission For Men’. Men, who are easily termed as Rapists in False Rape Cases, termed as Molesters in False Molestation Cases, termed Perverts in False Workplace Harassment Cases are today living their lives on thin lines. Any man can be termed as Rapist, Molester, Pervert, Dowry Seeker, Wife Beater at once, without getting into reality. Society, Media, Authorities, his own circles outcast him and leave him to die a slow Legal Murder or die a fast Legally abetted Suicides. If man have to have the basic right to live and survive, National Commission for Men is the ONLY solution and an immediate demand of Save Indian Family.
So, come forward, join hands and be vocal about your pain. Hope to meet you at 9AM on 29th April 2017 (Saturday) at Jantar Mantar for “SATYAGRAH FOR MEN 2017”.
There is no shortage of female psychopaths, criminals, murderers, molesters, rapists, etc, but the thing that stands out for me is how a woman can commit a heinous crime, and then feel proud about it riding on the back of the fact that laws support women. Laws which allow women to commit crimes openly and get away is the height of insanity!
Is this the “women empowerment” feminists and manginas are fighting for?
Yet another victim of IPC Section 498A. Yet another martyr of marriage. Rohit Sharma’s father, Ajendra Sharma, got tired of being continuously harassed and tortured by his daughter-in-law, and had to watch his entire family suffer in agony and pain. Tired of the humiliation and of making endless rounds of police stations and court in old age, he finally gave up the battle.
Gynocentricism is the scientifically proven fact that almost every man, woman and child has been raised and instilled with a woman’s point of view. Men are taught to give women special treatment from birth and women are taught to expect preferential treatment from from men.
Gynocentricism is by definition sexist however it has become the default social model for most of the planet. Men are trained to suppress emotions and always be considerate of a woman’s feelings, men are trained to sacrifice, work and die to provide for women’s happiness.
Men and women are trained to always take the woman’s side over a man. Women are taught to support each other and view men’s pain and suffering as less important. Men are taught that fighting, dying and sacrificing themselves is noble but women experiencing any emotional distress is terrible.
This sexist attitude and maternal brainwashing has seen men literally dying to protect women who quite often take the sacrifices men make completely for granted. This is real sexism and it is taught at a very early age and reinforced in our society through society, the media, education and legal system.
Government Sponsored Sexism
1) Real sexism is almost no shelters for male victims of domestic violence.
2) Real sexism is men getting harsher punishments for the same crime.
3) Real sexism is countries with compulsorily military service for men.
4) Real sexism, courts that takes children from fathers based on gender.
5) Men cannot even vote or get citizenship without enrolling for the draft.
6) Real sexism is numerous government departments dealing with women’s issues but none dealing with men’s issues.
7) Male infant circumcision/genital mutilation is legal and performed widely and even completely socially accepted but female genital mutilation is not.
8) A young boy raped by a woman can be forced to pay child support to his rapist if she gets pregnant, that’s real sexism.
9) Many countries do not even recognize female on male rape. It can maximally only amount to “sexual assault” that’s real sexism.
10) Real sexism is having no special laws like VAWA to protect men, even though men are the majority of victims of violent crime.
11) There are drives to fill quotas for women for the high paid roles but not in the dangerous jobs dominated by men, thats real sexism.
12) In the army, police, fire service or any other position women have to meet much lower physical standards than men.
13) Real sexism is services for men only given a fraction of the funds that services for women are given at a government and a social level.
14) For the same crime, irrespective of the gender of the offender, the perpetrator gets more punishment if the victim is female rather than male.
15) Most divorce laws are skewed against men, men can lose half his properly, money and children to a woman who decides to leave him.
He is expected to pay for this betrayal, especially if he has already provided for and supported her, this is real sexism.
Social Sexism Against Men
16) Real sexism is being mocked when raped because you’re a man.
17) Men are expected to not show emotion and remain stoic at all times.
18) Victim blaming is acceptable ONLY when men are the victims and women the perpetrator. This is real sexism.
19) Real sexism is having your gender stereotyped by society as being violent, abusers, etc.
20) Men’s lives are given less value in any emergency situation.
21) Male children are often given harsher punishments by teachers for the same level of mischief as girls.
22) Young boys are given less care and attention by parents than girls and beaten over twice as often as girls by parents.
23) Violence against men by women is much more socially acceptable.
24) Affirmative action for women only in jobs, education, grants, etc.
25) Men enrolled in are often given tougher, more dangerous tasks to perform than women in the same post (in a job) This is real sexism.
27) Males who complain about being objectified are shamed as being “mentally fragile” or their sexuality is questioned. This is real sexism.
28) Men do not have the privilege of showing affection to each other in public as women without people questioning their sexuality.
29) Men are expected to ask women out, pay for dates, decide on the venue – if she rejects him he is often labelled creepy or needy.
30) If a man slaps a woman, he is an abuser and a monster, If a woman slaps a man, “he must have done something to annoy her”
31) When a man breaks up with a woman, he is called a “jerk”. When a woman dumps a man, “he must have failed her somehow”
32) Men are excluded from many positions such as babysitters, etc.
33) Young men having to pay higher car insurance is acceptable but the idea of women having to pay more for health insurance is not.
34) Despite the fact that the real victims of sexual discrimination are men the term sexual discrimination usually excludes men and the vast majority of surveys and news stories about sexual discrimination dont include men.
35) Our culture and media makes the assumption of men as guilty, violent offenders where as women are given special treatment at every turn.
36) In modern movies and TV violence against men is glorified but violence against women is regarded as especially horrific.
37) Many news reports will read the number of people killed and then highlight women and children as more tragic than male death.
EG: “37 people were killed in a bus crash including 17 women”
38) Men are expected to carry heavy things for women, give up their seats for women, shovel snow, mow gardens and do any other job involving manual labour, that women do not wish to perform.
39) Real sexism is a society where men are taught that a man’s role is to work, provide, pay and die in order to ensure a woman’s happiness.
40) Real sexism is the fact that men working longer hours in harder more dangerous jobs to earn more money to pay for women’s choices is being turned into a weapon against men.
The greatest lie that has ever been told is that the men who gave blood, sweat and tears to build civilization were privileged. They fought, died and gave everything they had for a society that takes them for granted. Men have built the very ground you walk on, and have died in the millions to create everything you touch.
Source: Real Sexism