When you are considering a girl’s online profile, remember that the main photo depicts her looking the absolute BEST at ANY time in her recent past.
In other words, if her main pic is not pretty, you can bet your last coin that she looks much worse in person. Girls are incredibly conscious of their appearance and will take great pains to have a photo which makes them look attractive.
So, bear that in mind.
Secondly, if her main photo has even a hint of her not taking care of herself, she is going to be an absolutely unhygienic, unkempt, smelly woman. Some examples of such hints are:
- Bad hair-do
- Tired eyes with a hint of dark circles (probably a drinker)
- Crumpled or ill-fitting clothes
- Large sunglasses (she most likely has really ugly eyes)
- Hazy or unfocused photo
- A photo that does not show her neck, or has her making a funny face. She is likely not pretty to look at and is trying to cover-up.
- Pimply skin. Remember this is she at her best. Her acne or some other condition is likely much worse and she chose the best photo available with the least amount of skin eruptions.
- Unsmiling photo. If a girl cannot put up a smiling photo, you are likely dealing with a depressive woman who is probably in therapy or undergoing medication.
- The periphery. If she has taken a photo in her bathroom, examine the items on display. Evaluate if the bathroom looks spotless or dirty. A dirty bathroom is a dead-giveaway of a slob.
- If it is a restaurant photo, examine what she is drinking or eating, and the condition of the table.
Once again, women are extremely visually-oriented when it comes to their own appearance and their surroundings. If they post a photo that has any red flag at all, that is a bad omen. If, for some weird reason, she chose a bad photo despite having better photos, that is an even more alarming red flag.